VAT CST Registration
Registration under Value Added Tax is governed by the respective State laws. Generally, the application for VAT & CST registration is online.
- Copy of PAN card of the company;
- Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Copy of PAN Card and Proof of place of residence of the directors; like electricity bill, telephone bill (two address proofs are required)
- Copy of PAN card and address proof of the signatory to the application
- Two latest passport size photograph of the authorized signatory;
- Proof of ownership/tenancy/lease of the premises of the place from where business is being carried out (Office).
- Details of all places of business including branches and go downs in the state of Maharashtra (If any); Board resolution for authorizing a person to sign documents and represent company for the purpose of VAT Registration;
- A demand draft (DD) of Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 5000/-
- POA in favour of a person to file the documents and represent before the department for registration.
- MICR code of the Bank Account of the company;
- Copy of Cancelled Cheque;
- Particulars of the other dealer who will provide the introduction for registration.
- List of goods which are traded by the company
Documents required for Central Sales Tax Registration:
- Two Photographs of the person signing the application;
- Court fee stamp of Rs. 25/-
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company;
- List of item to be traded generally
- List of items intended to be procured on Form C
- BOD of director’s resolution to authorize a person to represent the company for the purpose of registration.